We have the greatest customers ever and we wanted to thank you for supporting us at Meyers Creek Brewing Company.
On November 23, 2023, on the first anniversary of our taproom officially opening, we are introducing our Rewards Program! It's our way of thanking you with free beverages for visiting us.
How it Works
- Get a card! - Just swing by the brewery and ask for one, they’re free!
- Jot your name on the back of the card.
- Put your card someplace safe
- Present your Rewards Card when paying for a *purchase in our Retail Store or Taproom and collect a 1 stamp each time you visit.
- Once your card is full (10 stamps) redeem it for a beverage on us!
- Get a new card and do it all over again
Is there a fee for the Meyers Creek Brewing Rewards card?
- Nope, there are no fees to join.
What’s in it for me?
- For every completed Reward Card you are entitled to
- One 16oz draft or *
- One 8oz draft or *
- One non alcoholic beverage or
- One standard priced 473ml can to go*
* Speciality beers may be excluded from this offer.
How Do I Redeem My Card?
- Please present your completed Rewards Card to staff at the time of your purchase.
- Make sure to ask for a new card to keep collecting stamps
I Forgot My Card, Can I Add My Stamps Later?
- Sorry no, we’re sorry you forgot your card but because they are physical card they must be presented at the time of purchase in order to receive a stamp.
Can you keep my card at the brewery for me?
- Sorry no, asking staff to sort through cards during check out on a busy day would slow down service and add extra work for our staff.
I Lost My Card What Now?
- Well that sucks, unfortunately we do not keep digital versions or copies of your card. If you have lost your card you have to start again.
- Always make sure you put your name on the back of the card, it might get turned in!
Rules and Restrictions
- Stamps are collected based on a *qualifying purchase made during your visit.
- No expiration date on collected stamps.
- Must be 19+ to receive and redeem a rewards card.
- One stamp is collected at each visit.
- Visits can include multiple types of purchases including but not limited to a retail to go purchase, a taproom purchase or an online purchase.
- Stamps can be earned on for online purchases but it is the responsibility of the customer to provide their rewards card for stamping when they pick up the order.
- Stamp cards are granted only to individuals
- Licensees, businesses, corporations or groups may not jointly hold a card
* Speciality beers – Refers to limited edition beers and/or beers with special packaging.
* Purchase/Qualifying Purchase – May include any purchase made in the taproom but must be equal to or exceed $8 before taxes.
Please be aware it is our responsibility to ensure a safe, and responsible space for our staff and patrons. If it is determined your behavior is inappropriate or you are exhibiting signs of inebriation our staff may choose to not redeem a card during your visit. Your card will be given back to you to use during another visit.
Meyers Creek Brewing reserves the right to void, restrict, suspend, substitute or otherwise change any aspect of the Rewards Program at any time as a whole or in relation to a specific individual. We may modify all or one or more elements of these Rewards Terms at any time, including but not limited to the following elements:
- The eligibility conditions for participating in the Rewards Program;
- The manner in which a Member participates in the Rewards Program;
- The manner and rate at which stamps are earned;
- The manner and rate at which stamps are redeemed;
We reserve the right to terminate the Rewards Program, or any part of it, at any time on 30 days prior notice, which we may provide to you by posting such notice online through our website, Social Media (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Threads) or by other reasonable means. If the Rewards Program is terminated, any completed cards remaining in your possession at the time of expiration may be forfeited without compensation.